The owners and operators of the Classic Nomad Disco & Light
Show experience have a commitment through this statement
of ethical practices to adhere to and promote the highest
possible standards of professional conduct.
We undertake the following:
- To conduct ourselves in a professional manner and perform
competently and to the highest standards at all times.
- To present or supply services honestly and without misrepresentation,
avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate or misleading
terms, descriptions and claims.
- To earn, establish and maintain a reputation for giving
excellent quality service.
- To render proper, fair, reasonable and efficient services
to our clients.
- To deal promptly with any issues and endeavour to make
every client an advocate for our services.
- To advise every client, as we would wish to be advised,
were we the client.
- To make every service a brick in the foundation of confidence,
without which, no organisation can be permanently successful.
- To recognise that other entertainment providers will
compete for business within lawful practice.
- To refrain from discriminatory practices.
- To have due regard for the safety of our clients at all
- To maintain the highest reasonable standards of safety
for all our services.
- To support the development of professional standards
and practices through appropriate training.
- To be responsive to and available for clients before,
during and after the event.
The Company will:
- Hold adequate public liability insurance.
- Maintain and enhance the reputation, standing and good
name of our company.
- Continually strive to improve the standard and quality
of our services and equipment, to enable us to remain the
leaders in our field.
- This Code of Ethics is a guideline and does not represent
the entire scope of good conduct and ethical behaviour